Brine shrimp EGGS
FREE DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
Buy Brine Shrimp Eggs Australia
As Australia’s Premium Brine Shrimp Egg Brand, we guarantee a 95% hatch rate provided you follow our Easy to Hatch® Instructions. You can expect 250,000 baby brine shrimp artemia nauplii from 1g of artemia cysts after 24 hours incubation at 22C. You can feed newly hatched fish fry nutritious live food for rapid growth.
BrineShrimp.com.au eggs, also known as artemia cysts are the best source of live food for feeding baby fish fry and invertebrates. Our 95% Easy to Hatch® Rate, as well as the newly hatched baby brine shrimp having a 65% protein content, means artemia salina cysts have 5 star reviews as the best food for raising tropical fish fry and marine invertebrates.
Easy to Hatch® Guide
- Add 4 teaspoons of non iodised salt (25g) to 1000ml of water – use dechlorinated water if possible.
- Carefully cut the base off a 1.25litre soft drink bottle with a sharp tool. Pour the salt water solution into the inverted 1.25litre soft drink bottle.
- Add brine shrimp eggs to your salt water solution. (Try 1g – 2g for your first attempt)
- Aerate the brine shrimp eggs and salt water solution with an air stone and pump.
- Leave for 24 – 36 hours. Keep at steady temperature near (but not in direct sunlight) a north facing window if possible to minimise temperature fluctuations.
- Harvest freshly hatched baby brine shrimp eggs using a torch or lamp to attract the newly hatched brine shrimp nauplii and remove from the salt water solution using a pipette or turkey baster.
Brine shrimp are remarkably resilient crustaceans and are tolerant to a wide range of salinity. Don’t be overly concerned with the details of the specific gravity of your salt water solution as it will not vastly effect results.
Once you get your package from Brineshrimp.com.au we recommend you store your brine shrimp eggs for long term storage in the freezer section of your refrigerator. Lower temperatures will encourage a dormant state which in turn maintains our famous 95% hatch rate for what can be an indefinite time period.
And remember, every purchase includes a free, resealable pouch to store your BrineShrimp.com.au eggs long term so you are assured long term 95% hatch rate. Please ensure you close the resealable pouch well. Be sure to leave the small desicant pack inside to absorb any potential moisture. Good luck!
What Our Customers Say
Wholesale to the Public
We pass on our bulk buy discounts so you save on the freshest brine shrimp eggs Australia has to offer.